There are so many natural remedies to achieving a perfect skin, and bentonite clay is the easiest to use and budget friendly. Bentonite clay is clay mined from the earth formed from volcanic ash that has weathered and aged in the presence of water. It is rich in potassium, sodium, calcium, and aluminum, but the two most commercially available types are sodium bentonite and calcium bentonite.
Bentonite has a strong negative electromagnetic charge which when activated by water acts as a magnet in and on our bodies—drawing out toxins and metals, while providing the body with vital minerals. the clay is one of the most used remedies in achieving a healthy smooth skin.
There are so many benefits of using Bentonite Clay, this it because bentonite clay
- Unclogs and shrinks skin pores
- Reduces the overproduction of sebum
- Draws out toxins from the skin
- Makes skin softer
- Gives a glow to your skin
- Reduces and eliminates acne and black spots
- Soothes and heals rashes, burns and boils
- Heals eczema
- Whitens teeth
- Removes toxins from scalp and hair
- Leaves hair feeling thick, soft and shiny
Lastly, clay works topically to help detox and clarify. If you desire clear, fresh and vital skin, you should try a bentonite clay face mask!
Clay should also not come into contact with metals as this will cause a reaction, rendering the clay basically useless.
Author: Rolanda Apusiwine Azeem