ZENDAYA! WHO IS SHE
You need to know that you’re saying her name wrong. It is not zen-DIE-uh. It’s zen-DAY-uh. Born in Oakland, California on September 1, 1996, Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman has African-American, German and Scottish ancestry. She is poised and measured, almost serious. She’s not like any 20-year-old you ever met. The American actress,singer and dancer her recent interview for Allure January 2017 some declaration that set her uniquely apart from every 20 years old girl. We are itching to share with you a few little-known facts about this young sensation.
- She dropped her last name and now goes by just Zendaya.
- Her Oscars look inspired the creation of a new Barbie doll with dreadlocks
- The Disney actress made Zendaya just moved into a house with three balconies, five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a three-car garage, and one truly massive kitchen.
- She has a line of footwear called DAYA
- She never went to high school in the traditional sense and She wants to be a teacher Or possibly the next Oprah “Zoprah!”.
- On her birthday she asked friends, family, and fans to forego her birthday gifts and instead help her raise USD 40,000 for children orphaned by AIDS in Africa.
- She is a U.N ambassador “It’s cool to get tested” says Zendaya
- Her friends call her DAYA and even “big head”
- At the age of 16 she became ABC’S youngest dancing with the stars contestant ever. she placed runner-up.
- She’s got a virgin hair, Zendaya never dyed her hair as she favors a more natural look