The Fashion Business Series (FBS) is an initiative by Alima Bello; Creative Director and
founder of Bello|Edu with the aim of filling a void for a platform for creatives in the fashion
industry to share, learn and teach the business of fashion.
The FBS will bring about a collective of diverse creatives in the field of fashion to engage
with emerging and existing brands in fashion (menswear & womenswear), styling, art
direction, photography, accessories (brand) to engage and learn from each other.
The first in this initiative is a series of masterclasses to highlight:
* Brand DNA & Communication
* Brand Positioning
* Sales and Marketing
* Business Operations & Growth
The First Masterclass is on BRAND DNA & COMMUNICATION and is scheduled to be
hosted on 26th April 2019 at the British Council with only 30 seats and a participation fee
of GHC550.00 per person.
The class will help participants to:
* learn the importance of Brand DNA
* learn how to define and refine their Brand DNA so that their products are more
* how to apply their brand DNA to build a consistent and curated public profile
* how to balance commerciality and brand values
* how to adapt their brand DNA to diverse outlets
To find out more follow @thefashionbusinessseries on Instagram.