It looks like the Kardashians takes a trend and makes it theirs. The long existed pony corn row which is also know n as Dutch braids is recently becoming a new hair trend among the celebrities and the fans of the Kardashians
To achieve the same look as Kim, Khloe and Kylie broke it down in seven easy steps:
- Towel-dry your hair after a shower and use a leave-in conditioner (he suggests Matrix Hydrasource Conditioning Balm) to detangle and lock in moisture.
- Using a tail comb, part hair down the center from crown to nape and secure one section with an elastic to keep it out of the way.
- Apply a de-frizzing serum or cream (like Matrix StyleLink Smooth Setter Smoothing Cream) to tame fly-aways.
- Add a quarter-sized amount of gel from roots to tips to keep strands in place, then use a boar bristle brush to smooth them out.
- Begin one side’s braid by taking a small portion of the front of your hair and dividing into three equal parts. (Note: If you want your braid to “pop out” in the Dutch style like Kim’s look, Papanikolas says to braid “underhand,” placing sections beneath each other. If the traditional French style like Kylie’s is more your thing, braid “overhand,” weaving sections over each other all the way down.)
6.As you cross one section over, grab more hair to include in the plait, continuing down the length of your tresses.
- Secure the end with an elastic, and repeat the same steps on the other side.
Do not forget to tag us on instagram @DEBONAIRAFIRK when you try Dutch braids look .