Summer is the perfect time to start bringing in new pieces of the season and it’s the most exciting thing about summer-who doesn’t like to shop? It is time to try new colors, cuts and trends. The key to having a great wardrobe always lays within the ability to revive simply by adding a couple of new pieces to the ones you already have. Even as simple as adding a nail color or lipstick color can update your summer wardrobe.
It is time to shop for our summer pieces. Are you ready??
- The maxi dress: The maxi dress is easy to wear and play in. can be worn with sandals or black heels depending on the occasion. The more colorful, the better.
- Shorts: Pair with a crisp white shirt for a cool summer look and can be rocked for both day and night parties with bright colored heels or sandals. This is very girly and allows you to show a little more skin.
- Short flared skirt: This can be worn with practically anything. From tank tops to crop tops, shirts and blouses. They are perfect with gladiator sandals or heels or even sneakers.
- Chunky block heels: Paired with a pencil skirt or shorts or flared skirts, they can be worn for a Friday night out or worn with denim jeans for a day look.
- Bikini: This is a must have for your summer. Wear a kimono or oversized shirt if you want to show less skin.
- Shades: For both male and female, shades add a little sophistication to your look. With summer, anything goes and any kind of shades work.
- T-shirt: Rock a cotton t-shirt to any occasion to give the summer feel, be colorful there’s no rule to that. Just make sure they fit well.
- Sunscreen: The sun on your skin feels good but there are rays that might damage d skin. Sunscreen serves as a barrier between this rays and your skin.
- Flip-flops: Allow your feet to breathe and enjoy the warmth in comfortable colorful flip-flops.
- Short sleeved shirts: Whether paired with shorts or trousers, shirts give u an updated classic look for the summer.